Friday, February 10, 2012

Critical vs Playful & Helpful?

Matthew 7:1-2 "Don't pick on people, jump on their failures, criticize their faults - unless, of course, you want the same treatment. That critical spirit has a way of boomeranging. (The Message)

Oh dear Heavenly Father, please examine my heart!  In my heart when I speak my intentions don't feel as though they match the tone of these verses, but I am unsure.  Father, here I am before you seeking Your insight.  While I don't "feel" this my nature, only You can reveal truth to me.  Father I lay myself open before You seeking Your wisdom.  Help me to know the truth of my heart and intentions.  Father if I am guilty, please teach me through this.  I desire to grow in character that leads me closer to You and best shows You in my actions and tongue to the world where I interact.  Father, I am here, fully seeking You.  I love You Father, amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment