At the conclusion of most Sunday Services at church I am changed by something I heard that day. This is good and much needed to grow in my walk with Christ.
Yesterday I was really challenged by what I heard. I'm going to sit awhile with Jesus on this one. I need Christ to reveal His perspective on this one. I need to surrender to what He reveals and I need to grow beyond where I am.
I don't want to forget the statements & questions that challenged as I walk through this season with Jesus, so I'm listing them below:
1. Pressure reveals who I truly am and what I truly believe.
2. The difference between a conviction and a good intention is what happens to it under pressure.
3. Pressure reveals where I'm placing my trust.
4. Fears are always attached to those things you place your security in.
5. Fear displays a mistrust of God.
6. What am I clinging to, what am I afraid of?
6. Am I still living by my performance or by the Grace of God alone?
For me personally, the answers are revealing and disturbing. Just give me Jesus, let me daily live by Him and Him alone.
Here I am LORD, sitting at Your feet.
No comments:
Post a Comment